我会采更多的雏菊(佚名)

 

If I had my life to live over,

如果我能够从头活过,

I’d try and make more mistakes next time.

我会试着犯更多的错。

I would relax.

我会放松一点。

I would limber up.

我会灵活一点。

I would be sillier than I have been this trip.

我会过得傻一些。

I know of very few things I would take seriously.

很少有什么事情能让我当真。

I would be crazier.

我会疯狂一点。

I would be less hygienic.

我不会那么讲究卫生。

I would take more chances.

我会冒更多的险。

I would take more trips.

我会经常去旅行。

I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets.

我会爬更多的山,经常在河里游泳,多看看日落。

I would eat more ice cream and less beans.

我会吃更多的冰激凌,少吃些豆子。

I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.

我会惹更多的麻烦,而不是在心里担忧。

You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and sanely and sensibly,

我不要战战兢兢地理智而敏感的活着,

hour after hour, day after day.

一天又一天,任时光逝去。

Oh, I have had my moments and,

对于那些难忘的时刻,

if I had to do it over again,

如果能够重来一次,

I’d have more of them.

我会为它们做得更多。

In fact, I’d try to have nothing else.

我并不奢求什么。

Just moments, one after another, instead of living so many years ahead each day.

我要活在当下,而不是总想着以后要怎么样。

I have been one of those people who never go anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.

曾经,不论走到哪里,我都会带着温度计、热水壶、漱口水、雨衣和降落伞。

If I had to do it over again,

如果我能够重来一次,

I would go places and do things and travel lighter than I have.

我会轻装前行,到处走走,什么都试试。

If I had my life to liver over,

如果我能够重头活过,

I would start bare-footed earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.

我会赤着脚,从初春走到深秋。

I would play hooky more.

我会经常逃学。

I wouldn’t make such good grades except by accident.

我不会执着的追求好成绩。

I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.

我会多骑些旋转木马。

I’d pick more daisies.

我会采更多的雏菊。

 

 

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。